Store Credit Configuration
With 99minds, store credits are stored within a store credit card with a number. Each customer will be allocated with a store credit card from where store credits will be added or redeemed depending on the use case. Customers can configure the store credits based on their business requirement from the Configure Store Credits screen.
- Expand Store Credits and click Configure
- Currency - Select the default currency for the store credit card
- Card Number Length - Specify the number of characters in the store credit card number. For example, entering 12 means the card number will be 12 characters long.
- Card Prefix - Add prefix characters to the card number for easy identification purposes. These characters will be N < Card Number Length. For example, you can prefix your store name as the prefix - AFS549AV92S1.
- Character Set - Specify the character set that you want to use for the card number - letters only, numbers only, or a combination of letters and numbers
- Barcode Required - Enable the toggle to generate a barcode for the store credit card. This option is turned off by default. When enabled, there is an option to select the type of barcode (Code 25 / Code 25 Interleaved / Code 25 IATA).
- Click Save to save the configuration settings
Configure Store Credits
Manage Store Credits
Businesses can manage store credit information and view the details of the card such as balance, customer details, recent transaction details. They can manually issue store credits as a reward, refund or as an upselling marketing strategy. They can ...
Bulk Create Store Credit Cards
99minds allows businesses to bulk generate store credit cards that can be assigned to customers from a Point of Sale (PoS), WebPOS, API or a physical store. Businesses can also choose to print these store credit cards and assign to customers when ...
What are Store Credits?
Store credits help businesses to convert first-time or one-time customers into loyal and repeat customers. Issuing store credits motivates customers to purchase more and earn more credit points that can be used for future purchases. Store credit is ...