How to Configure Referral Code in 99minds?
Businesses can set up referral program to gain more customers and increase revenue. Customers can share their referral code with family and friends, and earn benefits (eg., store credits/loyalty points) when their family/friends make a purchase for a minimum amount. Every customer is automatically assigned a referral code when they create an account with 99minds. This code can be shared with their friends and family.
Configure Referral Code
The primary step is to configure the referral code. Follow the steps explained below -
- Navigate to Referrals from the left navigation menu. Click Configure Referral Code.
- In the Configure Referral screen, enter the following details -
- Referral Code Length - Enter the number of characters in the referral code. For example, entering 8 means the referral code will be 8 characters long.
- Referral Code Prefix - You can add specific prefix characters to the referral code for easy identification purposes. The prefix characters will be N < referral code length.
- Referral Code Suffix - You can add specific suffix characters to the referral code for easy identification purposes. The suffix characters will be N < referral code length.
- Character Set - Specify the character set that you want to use for the referral code - letters only, numbers only, or a combination of letters and numbers
- Click Save to create the new referral code
Configure Referral Code - Save