How does the 99minds Referrals work?
Businesses can configure referral rewards within 99minds using Workflows. Workflows will be automatically triggered and the conditions will be executed when specific conditions are met. If you are not familiar with the concept of automated workflows in 99minds, we recommend you to read the documentation first before proceeding with configuring referral rewards.
Configure Referral Reward
For better understanding of the referral rewards configuration, let's consider an example scenario. The condition to be checked is as follows -
When the referred person makes their first purchase, and,
- If the order total (referred) is greater than $100, issue 100 store credits to both referrer and the referred, and 200 loyalty points to the referrer
- If the order total (referred) is greater than $250, issue 250 store credits to both referrer and the referred, and 500 loyalty points to the referrer.
- If the order total (referred) is greater than $500, issue 500 store credits to both referrer and the referred. Additionally, offer 1000 loyalty points to the referrer.
- If the order total (referred) is greater than $1000, issue 1000 store credits to both referrer and the referred. Additionally, offer 2500 loyalty points to the referrer.
Setting up Referrals
Follow the below steps to set up referral rewards -
- Navigate to Referrals from the left navigation menu. Click Configure Referral Rewards.
- In the Workflow Editor, the trigger will be set to Successful Referral
- Click Add Condition to add conditions specific to the trigger. Select the condition as "If Total Price greater than or equal to 100."
- Click Add Action to select the action to be executed when the workflow is triggered. Select the actions "Issue Store Credit for Referrer, Issue Store Credit for Referred, Issue Loyalty Points for Referrer". We'll specify the reward type as "fixed" and the reward amount for each action (say, 100, 100, 200)
- Similarly, let's add the condition and actions for order total greater than $250, $500, $1000
- Click Save Workflow
That's it! You have now configured the referral rewards successfully. When a successful referral happens, store credits will automatically be credited to referrer and the referred. The referrer will also get loyalty points as set up in the workflow.
How to Configure Referral Code in 99minds?
Businesses can set up referral program to gain more customers and increase revenue. Customers can share their referral code with family and friends, and earn benefits (eg., store credits/loyalty points) when their family/friends make a purchase for a ...